EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH
TASMANIAN WILDERNESS EXPERIENCES
Bushwalking Tour Leaders and Assistants
We are always on the lookout for suitably qualified persons as Tour Leaders and Assistants for each bushwalking season from November to April. If you think your qualifications and experience match our requirements as detailed in the Role Descriptions below, we invite you to contact us.
As Tour Leaders or Assistants, your responsibilities will include leading single and multi-day bushwalking tours, while providing a safe and enjoyable experience for our clients.
These are exciting positions, offering excellent staff benefits and support, with the opportunity to contribute to our overall performance and efficiency. Pay and conditions are negotiable.
To qualify, you must be reliable and experienced in:
- leading single and multi-day wilderness tours
- managing groups in various seasons, weather and track conditions
- risk management on the track and at the campsite
- supporting clients to achieve a bushwalking “peak experience”
With the following:
- a qualification in Outdoor Recreation, BMLC or equivalent
- First Aid Level 2 certificate
- Food Handling certificate
- Driver’s Licence (Light Rigid preferred)
- Mail: 66 South Arm Rd, Rokeby, Tasmania 7019
- Email: email@example.com